Commercial Real Estate
"Overcoming the roadblocks to your property transaction"
Commercial real estate transactions are often complex and may require quick response, expertise, strong negotiation skills, attention to detail and troubleshooting. That’s why our commercial real estate attorneys have a reputation for providing high quality legal services. We approach each real estate transaction with a comprehensive strategy to close the deal while minimizing complications.
Our commercial real estate attorneys work closely with our corporate lawyers and litigation team to provide a full range of legal services from financing and contract negotiation to dispute resolution. We represent and work with local, national and international clients, including real estate developers, lenders, investors, property managers, brokers, and design professionals.
Our commercial real estate practice provides legal services for the following:
- Brokerage Disputes and Brokers Liens
- Commercial Financing
- Conservation and Preservation Easements
- Construction and Architectural Services Contracts
- Construction and Surety Litigation
- Deed-In-Lieu Transactions
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Eminent Domain
- Green Leasing
- Land Use and Zoning
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Lease Negotiations
- Lender Liability Counseling
- Loan Work-Outs
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Property Acquisition and Due Diligence
- Property Management