- 410-783-6366 direct
- 410-783-6437 fax
Ms. Baker is a partner in the Corporate Department of Niles, Barton & Wilmer, LLP. She represents business clients and emerging growth companies in a full range of matters, including entity formation and modification, owner agreements, contract review and negotiation, real estate, and, in particular, trademark and copyright issues. She also has a concentration in health care, assisting many types of health care providers in business and contracting matters. In addition, she advises and supports healthcare service providers.
Ms. Baker serves as the firm's Pro Bono Partner, leading a firm-wide strategic initiative to expand pro bono opportunities for attorneys. She is also chair of the Women's Committee at Niles Barton.
Ms. Baker is extremely active in her community. She assists growing businesses through the Maryland Small Business Development Center’s CEO Accelerator Program, and she mentors two high school students through Sister’s Circle, a mentorship-focused nonprofit based in Baltimore.
- Any Willing Provider Laws: What Do They Mean to Maryland Physicians (Co-Author), Maryland Medical Journal, February, 1995
- Maryland Leads Nation in Patient Bill of Rights, Maryland Bar Journal, November/December, 1999
- The Affordable Care Act: What Employers Need to Know, National Business Institute, Co-Presenter, December 11, 2013
- Maryland, 1983
- Catholic University of AmericaWashington, DC
- University of PennsylvaniaPhiladelphia, PA
B.A., History, 1977
- Sister’s Circle
Board of Directors and Mentor
- Bryn Mawr School
Board of Trustees
1998 - 1999
- Maryland Small Business Development Center
CEO Accelerator Program and Strategic Growth Advisory Board