- 410-783-6426 direct
- 410-783-6488 fax
Mr. Doran is an associate in the Litigation Department at Niles, Barton & Wilmer, LLP. He concentrates his practice in general commercial litigation, employment law, insurance coverage and property insurance matters in the state of Maryland.
Mr. Doran has broad experience in all aspects of civil litigation, including title insurance, real estate, construction, contract and employment disputes. He has interned for the Honorable Judge Timothy E. Meredith of the Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
Mr. Doran is a member of the American Bar Association, Maryland State Bar Association, the Bar Association of Baltimore City and the Anne Arundel County Bar Association.
Honors & Awards
- Maryland Super Lawyers, Rising Star List in Civil Litigation, 2019
- Maryland, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2015
- University of Baltimore School of LawBaltimore, MD
Magna Cum Laude
University of Baltimore Law Forum, Associate Editor
- University of BaltimoreBaltimore, MD
B.A., Government and Public Policy, 2011
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association