- (410) 783-6421 direct
- (410) 783-6478 fax
Mr. Green is an associate in the Litigation Department at Niles, Barton & Wilmer, LLP, concentrating his practice in general commercial litigation, appellate law, insurance coverage matters and insurance law in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
Mr. Green previously served as a law clerk for the Honorable Stuart R. Berger of the Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
Mr. Green is a member of the American Bar Association, the Maryland State Bar Association, DRI and Maryland Defense Counsel.
Mr. Green co-authored an article with The Honorable Stuart R. Berger, Court of Special Appeals, titled “Baltimore Law Clubs: A Tradition Promoting the Integrity of the Bar through Scholarship and Congeniality," published in the Fall 2016 Vol. 47-Issue 1 of the University of Baltimore Law Forum. The article is an interesting exploration into the history and development of law clubs in Baltimore.
- Maryland, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2017
- District of Columbia, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, 2018
- The University of Toledo College of LawToledo, OH
J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2015
The University of Toledo Law Review, Executive Editor
- Defiance CollegeDefiance, OH
B.S., Psychology & Criminal Justice, 2012
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
Young Lawyers Section