- 410-783-6409 direct
- 410-783-6448 fax
Mr. Hall is an associate attorney in the Litigation Department of Niles, Barton & Wilmer, LLP. Mr. Hall’s civil litigation practice involves general commercial litigation, employment law, construction law, products liability, subrogation and insurance defense. He currently serves as Co-Chair of the Construction Liability Subcommittee of the Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc. and is a member of the Maryland Construction Network.
Mr. Hall is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, the Bar Association of Baltimore City, and the Baltimore County Bar Association.
Mr. Hall has served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Judge J. Barry Hughes of the Fifth Circuit Court for Carroll County.
Mr. Hall currently practices before the state and federal courts in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
Honors & Awards
- Maryland Super Lawyers, Rising Star in General Litigation, 2014-2017
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer: The National Trial Lawyers, 2013-2014
- Top 40 under 40 Trial Lawyer: The National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Maryland, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2012
- District of Columbia, 2016
- University of Baltimore School of LawBaltimore, MD
Honors: Certificate of Excellence in Evidence Law Reform
- Lehigh UniversityBethlehem, PA
B.A., Political Science, 2004
- Maryland State Bar Association
Young Lawyers Section
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
Young Lawyers Division
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc.
Co-Chair, Construction Liability Subcommittee