- 410-783-6373 direct
- 410-783-6417 fax
As an associate attorney in the Litigation Department at Niles, Barton & Wilmer, LLP, Mr. Hinder concentrates his practice in general commercial litigation, commercial construction litigation, employment law, insurance coverage matters and insurance defense. He currently practices before the state courts in Maryland.
Mr. Hinder has previously served as Claims Litigation Counsel at GEICO Insurance Company and as GEICO Staff Counsel. Mr. Hinder has served as a law clerk to the Honorable Thomas E. Marshall of the Circuit Court for Harford County, Maryland.
Mr. Hinder is a member of the American Bar Association, the Maryland State Bar Association, and the Bar Association of Baltimore City.
- Maryland, 2010
- University of Baltimore School of LawBaltimore, MD
J.D., January 2010
- Gettysburg CollegeGettysburg, PA
B.A., History and Political Science, 2007, cum laude
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
Young Lawyers Section
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
Young Lawyers Division
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Harford County Bar Association
- Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc.