- 410-783-6372 direct
- 410-783-6497 fax
Ms. Pak is an associate in the Litigation Department of Niles, Barton & Wilmer, LLP. She concentrates her practice on general commercial litigation and insurance coverage matters. Ms. Pak currently practices in the state and federal courts of Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia.
She previously served as judicial law clerk to the Honorable Theresa Adams of the Circuit Court of Frederick, MD.
Ms. Pak is a member of the American Bar Association, Maryland State Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Section, Virginia Bar Association, and is active in the Maryland Association for Justice. She is also a member of the Maryland Defense Counsel.
- Maryland, 2014
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 2016
- Virginia, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia, 2016
- District of Columbia, 2016
- Regent University School of LawVirginia Beach, VA
Cum Laude, Honors Program
- Patrick Henry CollegePurcellville, Virginia
B.A., Government, 2009
Valedictorian, Summa Cum Laude, Highest Honors
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
Young Lawyers Section
- Virginia Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Frederick County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Maryland Association for Justice
- Maryland Defense Counsel