- 410-783-6491 direct
- 410-783-6363 fax
Mr. Stiller is a partner in the Litigation Department of Niles, Barton & Wilmer, LLP, concentrating in general liability, property insurance law, related first party insurance law matters and subrogation. Mr. Stiller practices in the state courts of Maryland and the District of Columbia.
He is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, the District of Columbia Bar Association, DRI, and the Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc.
Prior to joining Niles, Barton & Wilmer, LLP, Mr. Stiller was a claims adjuster specializing in litigation defense claims, homeowner liability claims and first and third party recreational watercraft claims.
Mr. Stiller currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Mid-Maryland Youth Football and Cheer League based in Columbia, MD.
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Penn National Insurance Company
- Maryland, 2003
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2004
- District of Columbia, 2012
- University of Baltimore School of LawBaltimore, MD
- Towson University
B.A., Mass Communications, 1992
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc.