Mr. Wharton is a real estate attorney at Niles, Barton & Wilmer, LLP, who has spoken extensively before industry-sponsored seminars on real estate-related topics, and is the author of various nationally published articles on such topics. He served as a director of a national title insurance company and is active in numerous civic organizations. Mr. Wharton was featured in The Daily Record newspaper which covered his diamond anniversary with the firm in an article published on July 1, 2013.
- Negotiating Carveouts, Mortgage & Real Estate Exec. Reports, July, 1997
- Commercial Real Estate Defaults, Practical Lawyer, June, 1995
- Enforceability of Prepayment Penalties, Real Estate Review, Summer, 1990
- Discussion leader of numerous annual commercial real estate seminars, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Maryland, 1953
- University of Maryland School of LawBaltimore, MD
- Princeton UniversityPrinceton, NJ
- International Limousine Service, Inc.
1959 - Present
- Security Title Company
1979 - Present
- Green Spring Valley Hunt Club
Secretary, Board of Governors
1955 - Present