- 410-783-6442 direct
- 410-783-6498 fax
Mr. Wolf is a partner in the Community Association Law group, representing condominiums, homeowners' associations and cooperatives in Maryland in the areas of dispute resolution, construction defects, governance issues and assessment collection. He has advised community associations on covenant enforcement, drafting bylaws and contract negotiations, as well as litigation and mediation. Mr. Wolf is a frequent speaker at community association industry seminars, and is a member of the Community Associations Institute.
Mr. Wolf also practices in the Litigation Department of Niles, Barton & Wilmer, LLP, concentrating in insurance coverage, first-party property matters and third-party litigation. His experience includes insurance fraud investigation, such as arson and staged auto occurrences, and tort defenses. He has presented to various insurance companies on fraud issues and other topics in insurance law. Mr. Wolf practices in the state and federal courts of Maryland and Pennsylvania.
- Maryland Super Lawyers, Rising Star in Business Litigation in 2014
- Maryland, 2000
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2001
- Pennsylvania, 2007
- University of Baltimore School of LawBaltimore, MD
J.D., 2000, cum laude
- Temple UniversityPhiladelphia, PA
B.A., Justice System Services, 1997,
magna cum laude
- Maryland State Bar Association
Member, Real Property Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute (CAI)
- Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc.