- 410-783-6442 direct
- 410-783-6498 fax
Mr. Wolf practices in the Litigation Department of Niles, Barton & Wilmer, LLP, concentrating in insurance coverage, first party property matters and third party litigation. His experience includes arson and insurance fraud investigation, and tort defenses. Mr. Wolf practices in the state and federal courts of Maryland and Pennsylvania.
Mr. Wolf also represents condominiums, homeowners' associations and cooperatives in Maryland in the areas of dispute resolution, construction defects, governance issues and assessment collection. He has advised community associations on covenant enforcement, drafting bylaws and contract negotiations, as well as litigation and mediation. He is also a member of the Community Associations Institute.
- Maryland Super Lawyers, Rising Star in Business Litigation in 2014
- Maryland, 2000
- Pennsylvania, 2007
- University of Baltimore School of LawBaltimore, MD
- Temple UniversityPhiladelphia, PA
B.A., Justice System Services, 1997
Magna Cum Laude
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute
- Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc.