Bryant S. Green concentrates his practice in general commercial litigation, insurance coverage matters and general liability disputes in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia. He has extensive experience assisting businesses and individuals efficiently resolve complex problems in and before litigation. Bryant previously served as a law clerk for the Honorable Stuart R. Berger of the Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
Related Practice Areas
- District of Columbia
J.D., Magna Cum Laude, The University of Toledo College of Law, 2015
- The University of Toledo Law Review, Executive Editor Order of the Coif
- B.S. in Psychology & Criminal Justice, Defiance College, 2012
- American Bar Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Library Company of the Baltimore Bar, Board of Directors
- Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- “Baltimore Law Clubs: A Tradition Promoting the Integrity of the Bar through Scholarship and Congeniality," co-authored with The Honorable Stuart R. Berger, Court of Special Appeals, Fall 2016 Vol. 47-Issue 1 of the University of Baltimore Law Forum
- Bryant S. Green, As the Pendulum Swings: The Reformation of Compassionate Release to Accommodate Changing Perceptions of Corrections, 46 U. Tol. L. Rev. 123