Spencer Evans’ primary focus is on Representations & Warranty (R&W) and Warranty & Indemnity (W&I) claims, coverage, litigation and arbitration. Spencer also concentrates his practice in general commercial litigation, insurance coverage, and property insurance law. In addition, Spencer works with the Maryland Volunteer Lawyer Service and handles pro bono residential landlord and tenant work. Spencer previously served as a law clerk for the Honorable Audrey J.S. Carrion of the Circuit Court for Baltimore, Maryland.
Related Practice Areas
- District of Columbia, pending
- New Jersey
- J.D., University of Maryland School of Law, 2017
- B.A. in Political Science, Washington College, 2012
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section
- Maryland Volunteer Lawyer Service
News and Publications
Corporate Disputes Magazine “Resolving Post-Acquisition Disputes: Representations and Warranties (R&W) Claims” July-September 2021