- 410-783-6373 direct
- 410-783-6417 fax
As a Partner in the Real Estate Department at Niles, Barton & Wilmer, LLP, Mr. Hinder represents clients in commercial real estate matters and real estate litigation. He also has experience in general commercial litigation, construction litigation, employment litigation, insurance coverage matters and insurance law within the state of Maryland, assisting clients in developing legal strategies to avoid litigation whenever possible.
Mr. Hinder is an active member of the American Bar Association, the Young Lawyers Section of the Maryland State Bar Association, The Young Lawyers Division of the Bar Association of Baltimore City, and the Anne Arundel and Harford County Bar Associations. He is also a member of NAIOP MD Developing Leaders, USGBC Maryland and the Urban Land Institute. He has recently been selected to participate in the ULI Baltimore Young Leaders 2019 Partnership Forum, a mentoring program fostering an exchange of professional ideas and expertise among young real estate professionals and industry veterans.
He is also a member of Maryland Defense Counsel and DRI, a bar association of defense attorneys. Mr. Hinder has previously served as Claims Litigation Counsel at GEICO Insurance Company and as GEICO Staff Counsel. Mr. Hinder has served as a law clerk to the Honorable Thomas E. Marshall of the Circuit Court for Harford County, Maryland.
He is a dynamic contributor to Baltimore-area non-profits, including the Living Classrooms Foundation and Catholic Charities of Baltimore.
Honors & Awards
- Maryland Super Lawyers, Rising Star List in Real Estate, 2018-2019
- Living Classrooms Foundation’s 2017 Rising Stars Program
- When “Going Green” Isn’t Attractive – MD Court of Special Appeals Determines HOA Architectural Committee May Impose Reasonable Limitations on Solar Panel Installation
- Maryland, 2010
- University of Baltimore School of LawBaltimore, MD
J.D., January 2010
- Gettysburg CollegeGettysburg, PA
B.A., History and Political Science, 2007, cum laude
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
Young Lawyers Section
Real Property Section
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
Young Lawyers Division
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Harford County Bar Association
- NAIOP MD
- USGBC Maryland
- Urban Land Institute
ULI Baltimore Young Leaders 2019 Partnership Forum
- Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc.