Committed to delivering personal, cost-effective counsel, Michele strives to ensure her clients understand all the legal options available to them and crafts practical strategies designed to obtain the best possible result.
Representing clients in state and federal trial and appellate courts, mediations and arbitrations across the country, Michele defends professional liability, construction defects and premises liability cases; litigates insurance coverage matters; and provides counsel in Representations & Warranty (W&I) claims and coverage disputes. Her clientele includes Lloyd’s syndicates; engineering, architecture, construction and insurance firms and professionals; and self-insured hospitality providers, including hotels and vacation rental companies.
Michele recently defended a prominent engineering firm against statutory claims in excess of $400,000 by arguing the deficiencies of the case on appeal. The resolution, after extensive oral arguments, not only successfully defeated the claim but protected her client’s reputation and positioned them for continued success.
Committed to delivering personal, cost-effective counsel, Michele strives to ensure her clients understand all the legal options available to them and crafts practical strategies designed to obtain the best possible result.Michele previously served as a law clerk for the Honorable Yolanda Tanner of the Circuit Court for Baltimore, Maryland.
Michele currently serves on the firm's Women’s Committee and Marketing Committee and is active in the Law Firm Alliance.
Related Practice Areas
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- U.S. Supreme Court
- J.D., University of Maryland School of Law, 2015
- B.A. in Psychology and Sociology, University of Maryland, 2012
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Defense Research Institute (DRI), Young Lawyers Steering Committee
- Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc.
- Maryland State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Maryland Super Lawyers, Rising Star List in Civil Litigation, 2019 - present
- Living Classrooms Foundation’s 2018 Rising Stars Program
- ARIAS•U.S., Education Committee
- DRI Young Lawyers Steering Committee, Social Media Chair
- Maryland Volunteer Lawyer Services
News and Publications
Corporate Disputes Magazine “Resolving Post-Acquisition Disputes: Representations and Warranties (R&W) Claims” July-September 2021
2021 DRI Annual Meeting, Co-Presenter “Virtual Mediation 101: Navigating the Best Practices of Mediation in the Remote World”
2021 DRI Annual Meeting DRI Wellness Yoga