- 410-783-6428 direct
- 410-783-6474 fax
Ms. Hayes is an associate in the Litigation Department at Niles, Barton & Wilmer, LLP, concentrating her practice in general commercial litigation, professional liability, insurance coverage and property insurance law in Maryland, Pennsylvania and the District of Columbia.
Ms. Hayes previously served as a law clerk for the Honorable Yolanda A. Tanner of the Baltimore City Circuit Court in Baltimore, MD.
Ms. Hayes is a member of the American Bar Association, the Maryland State Bar Association, and the Bar Association of Baltimore City’s Membership and Public Service Committees. She is also a member of Maryland Defense Counsel and DRI, a bar association of defense attorneys.
Honors & Awards
- Maryland Super Lawyers, Rising Star List in Civil Litigation, 2019
- Living Classrooms Foundation’s 2018 Rising Stars Program
- Maryland, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2016
- District of Columbia, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, 2017
- Pennsylvania, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania , 2019
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2018
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2018
- U.S. Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit, 2018
- University of Maryland School of LawBaltimore, MD
- University of MarylandCollege Park, MD
B.A., Psychology and Sociology, 2012
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
Young Lawyers Section
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
Public Service Committee
- Maryland Defense Council, Inc.