- 410-783-6340 direct
- 410-783-6454 fax
Ms. DiBlasio is an associate in the Litigation Department at Niles, Barton & Wilmer, LLP. She concentrates her practice in insurance coverage litigation, insurance defense, property insurance law, and related first party insurance matters in the state of Maryland, Virginia, New York and the District of Columbia.
Prior to relocating to the Mid-Atlantic, Ms. DiBlasio practiced law in New York from 2012-2014. She has provided pro bono legal representation for domestic violence survivors through the DC Volunteer Lawyers Project, and is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, the Bar Association of Baltimore City, New York State Bar Association, and the District of Columbia Bar Association. She is also a member of the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys and DRI, a bar association of defense attorneys.
Trademark Protection of Color Alone: How and When Does a Color Develop Secondary Meaning and Why Color Marks Can Never Be Inherently Distinctive, 27 TOURO L. REV. 407 (2011).
- New York, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2013
- Maryland, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2016
- District of Columbia, 2014
- Virginia, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia, 2018
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law CenterCentral Islip, NY
Touro Law Review
- Towson UniversityTowson, MD
B.S., English, Minor: Political Science, 2007, summa cum laude, Dean’s List
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
Young Lawyers Division
- New York State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys