Diane E. DiBlasio concentrates her practice in insurance coverage litigation, property insurance law, related first party insurance matters and commercial litigation.
Diane’s experience includes litigation in various first party areas, including coverage disputes, and third party insurance defense matters.
Diane represents many domestic carriers as well as a significant number of syndicates in the world's leading specialist insurance market: Lloyd's of London. She works with underwriters, brokers, managing general agents and third party administrators to handle first party insurance matters and third party/liability matters in the mid-Atlantic United States. Diane also has experience in subrogation, and provides counsel in Representations & Warranty (W&I) claims and coverage disputes.
In addition to her insurance work, Diane is the Co-Chair of the firm's Women’s Committee, and is a member of the Hiring Committee. She is also active with the Law Firm Alliance.
Related Practice Areas
- District of Columbia
- New York
J.D., Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, 2011
Touro Law Review
- B.S. in English, Minor: Political Science, summa cum laude, Dean's List, Towson University, 2007
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Young Lawyers Division
- Trademark Protection of Color Alone: How and When Does a Color Develop Secondary Meaning and Why Color Marks Can Never Be Inherently Distinctive, 27 TOURO L. REV. 407 (2011).
Corporate Disputes Magazine “Resolving Post-Acquisition Disputes: Representations and Warranties (R&W) Claims” July-September 2021
Maryland Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Insurance Coverage: 2021 - 2022