Susan B. Austin has over thirty-five years of experience counseling clients on estate planning and estate and trust administration.
Susan is a partner in the Estates and Trusts Department. She provides estate and gift tax planning advice to individuals and families to help them achieve wealth preservation and minimize taxes. She also handles estate and trust administration.
Susan is a member of the Estates & Trusts Section of the American Bar Association and Maryland State Bar Association, and is a former member of the Baltimore Estate Planning Council, an interdisciplinary organization for professionals involved in estate planning.
- U.S. Tax Court
- J.D., The College of William and Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law, 1984
- B.A. in English, The College of William and Mary, 1980
- Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- Maryland State Bar Association Estates & Trusts Section
- American Bar Association Estates & Trusts Section