- (410) 783-6392 direct
- (410) 783-6445 fax
Mr. Pollock is an associate in the Litigation Department at Niles, Barton & Wilmer, LLP, concentrating his practice in general litigation and insurance law in the state of Maryland and the District of Columbia. As a trial lawyer, he has first-chair trial experience in district and circuit courts, including jury trials.
Mr. Pollock is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, the Baltimore County Bar Association, Maryland Defense Counsel and is a certified mediator. He has represented clients in a pro bono capacity as a member of the Maryland Volunteer Legal Service.
He has served as judicial law clerk to the Honorable Philip S. Jackson of the Circuit Court for Baltimore City.
Mr. Pollock is also a Certified Information Privacy Professional and assists clients in navigating federal and state privacy and data governance laws. He has experience in building information management programs, GDPR regulations, implementation and compliance, and advising on privacy impact assessments and data protection and data breach protocols. He has developed information privacy and security management practices for a variety of organizations and is a member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP-US)
Honors & Awards
- 2017 Living Classrooms Foundation Rising Star
- Maryland, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2013
- District of Columbia, 2014
- University of Baltimore School of LawBaltimore, MD
- University of the SouthSewanee, TN
B.A., Political Science, 2010
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc.
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)