- 410-783-6403 direct
- 410-783-6453 fax
Ms. Stewart is an associate attorney in the Litigation Department of Niles, Barton & Wilmer, LLP. Ms. Stewart’s business litigation practice involves general commercial litigation, insurance defense, and matters relating to employment law within Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia. Ms. Stewart is a member of the Young Lawyers Section of the MSBA and the Bar Association of Baltimore City. She has also served as a Dean for the CollegeBound Foundation Annual Lawyers’ Campaign since 2015.
Ms. Stewart is an active member of The Junior League of Baltimore, Inc., an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
Honors & Awards
• Maryland Super Lawyers, Rising Star in General Litigation, 2016-2017
- Maryland, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2011
- District of Columbia, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, 2011
- Pennsylvania, 2017
- West Virginia, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia, 2017
- University of Baltimore School of LawBaltimore, MD
- Clarion University of PennsylvaniaClarion, PA
B.S., Summa Cum Laude, Economics, 2006
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
Young Lawyers Section
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association
- Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc.
- The Junior League of Baltimore, Inc.
- CollegeBound Foundation Annual Lawyers’ Campaign