- 410-783-6403 direct
- 410-783-6453 fax
Ms. Stewart is a partner in the Litigation Department. Her business litigation practice involves general commercial litigation, insurance defense and insurance coverage matters, insurance bad faith matters, landlord-tenant matters, and matters relating to employment law within Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia. She is a member of the Maryland Defense Counsel and DRI Women in the Law and Insurance Law Committees, a bar association of defense attorneys.
Ms. Stewart is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, District of Columbia Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the West Virginia Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and the Bar Association of Baltimore City. She has been selected by Maryland Super Lawyers to the Rising Star List in General Litigation from 2016-2019.
Ms. Stewart is an active member of The Junior League of Baltimore, Inc., an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
She has also served as a Dean for the CollegeBound Foundation Annual Lawyers’ Campaign since 2015, and was a co-chair of the 2018 Lawyers’ Campaign.
Honors & Awards
- Maryland Super Lawyers, Rising Star List in General Litigation, 2016-2019
- Maryland, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2011
- District of Columbia, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, 2011
- Pennsylvania, 2017
- West Virginia, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia, 2017
- University of Baltimore School of LawBaltimore, MD
- Clarion University of PennsylvaniaClarion, PA
B.S., Summa Cum Laude, Economics, 2006
- Maryland State Bar Association
Young Lawyers Section
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc.
Women in the Law Committee
Insurance Law Committee
- The Junior League of Baltimore, Inc.
- CollegeBound Foundation Annual Lawyers’ Campaign